Hover Speed Racing 3D Hover Speed Racing 3D

nice idea

It was a funny little idea and I guess even relivent since there has been some claims that flash will include 3d hardware rendering some day (A z-buffer would be nice), but it's also sort of silly because flash is fully capable of being used to create 3d games and it's not that hard to do... the only real hassle is dynamic depth sorting.

It gave me a chuckle anywho... good stuff.

Epilepsy took you away Epilepsy took you away

Really moving

Wow... I sort of just stumbled across this... That's really sad to hear and it's beautiful that you decided to create something like this in memory of him.
I have used to have nightmares about this kind of thing all the time, I really can't imagine what it would be like to go through it.
Personally I didn't want to "rate" this because I feel rating something so personal is a cheap thing to do... but it was either 10 or "no stars"... which is 0/10... hardly an option.
As a viewer I'd like to thank you very much for making this, I imagine it would of been quite hard to work on at times.

NG Horror Show NG Horror Show

Not bad

I didn't mind it.
The first had a nice style... Nice animation, somewhat abstract plot (which I think added to it).
Number two really wasn't that good... very cheesey... I can get the whole "shock" thing, but I thought it was a bit tasteless and actually quite ineffective. I'd suggest not being so "Lets show everything close up to try and shock people"... that only works on the kinda people who find movies like "hostel" creepy... I would of only shown parts of it and maybe panned to suggestive imagery or flickers of what's happening... it's less low-brow and actually more effective because it makes the viewer fill in the gaps. I hope that's helpful. Oh.. and horrible dialog... sorry, but "erg".
Number three had some cool animation... very "Jacobs Ladder" because of the kind of "body horror" used. Didn't really feel like a "stand-alone" short though... Would of worked for a music clip.
Overall the compilation was quite enjoyable, better than alot of other flash horror out there. I hope there's another some time soon.

Cancer Game Cancer Game

Good idea

You're probably going to hate this; but I clicked on the game when I was smoking... thought it was brilliant... I started laughing and my girlfriend came over to see what it was... she thought it was great too.
So even though I'm guessing this is more of an "anti-smoking" game, I thought it was a fun quirky little idea... simple, funny and fun.

InvokeXorgPl responds:

I smoke too. Thank you for writing this short story. It gives me motivation to work.

Zombie shooter beta Zombie shooter beta

Looks like a good start

I dunno if this is really even a beta though... it looks more like an early code test...
Well, either way it's quite nifty... maybe if you expand the light source... I presume it's meant to be a line of site of flash light... either way it's quite short.
I think once you fix the graphics (eg: change the red parts to something more like shadows), add enemy AI and more animation it could be pretty fancy.

Evil Food Critic Evil Food Critic

Great idea... just wish it was longer.

I LOVE the idea... and it was quite fun, but I just wish it went for a bit longer...
Maybe an arcade mode or something... where the waiters get more afraid of you over time but have to keep serving you... Like if they started running away or deciding to randomly duck or jump as you throw while they're running off.

Great game though. Good stuff.